WELCOME TO THE MARKETING WARRIORS COACHING PROGRAM!
Please Watch The 3 Videos
On This Page for IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
& Tools to Help You Get Started.
VIDEO 1: Your Pre-Call Assignment
BEFORE our first session… Here’s what I would like you to do:
Get out a piece of paper and we’re going to create a story. It’s going to be sort of like a prediction… but realistic.
Imagine you had a real magic wand… not an illusionists prop wand but a real magic wand that you could wave over your business and in an instant… your 12 month vision would be a reality.
I want you to write down what your business & life looks like (being as honest & real with me as possible) as if you were looking back over the last 12 months…
On our first call your responces will help begin to build your marketing & business blueprint.
REMEMBER ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS ARE WRITTEN AS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY ACCOMPLIDSHED THEM: Such as “my business is now bringing in $10,000 a month.”
Here are the categories to respond to:
- How much money is your business bringing in on a monthly basis:
- How many gigs are you performing each month:
- What are the types of Gigs you are performing:
- What was your biggest frustration that is now a distant memory: (if there are multiple frustrations you have been dealing with – that will vanish in your “Magic Wand Story” list them all):
- What has been the biggest celebration in your business over the last 12 months?
- What was the thing that when you accomplished it – you even amazed yourself that you actually did it?
- What does your personal life look like? In other words, how are you spending your free time? Who are you spending time with?
- Anything else you want to share about your business & your world that is now a reality in your Magic Wand Story?
AWESOME! Once you have done that – we are now ready for our first session and to begin building your dream business. Be sure to send your responces of this first action item to my private clients only email – Brad@BradCoachMe.com
Also if you have not already set up your coaching meeting time with me, be sure to do so via my coaching client email Brad@BradCoachMe.com
Talk with ya soon!